Notice and takedown policy
www.repository.cam.ac.uk (the "Site") is operated by the Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the University of Cambridge acting by and through the Cambridge University Library of West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR, United Kingdom ("We").
How to request removal of an item from the University of Cambridge institutional repository Apollo
Please contact us in writing at our contact details at the end of this Policy in the event that you are the owner of the copyright or related rights in any of the material on this Site and you believe that use of this material infringes your intellectual property or any other rights, or you believe that the material may be subject to a third party ownership or another legal claim, and include the following information:
- your contact details;
- sufficient information, including full URL, needed to identify the relevant item/s;
- the nature of your complaint, and reason for filing it;
- if your complaint or request relates to copyright or related rights, confirmation that you are the rights holder or affected subject, or an authorised representative of the rights holder or affected subject.
On receipt of notification:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint or request by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the complaint or request and pending our investigation may withdraw or disable access to the relevant material;
- We will contact the Depositor, if relevant (and possible). The Depositor will be notified that the material is subject to complaint or request, and will be encouraged to attend to the complaint or request;
- the complainant and the Depositor will be encouraged to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of both parties with the possibility of the material being reinstated on the Site unchanged, or with changes, or permanently removed from the Site;
- if the complainant and the Depositor are unable to agree to a workable solution, the material will be withdrawn from the Site until a resolution is reached.
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Research Services
Cambridge University Library
|Reviewer:||Head of Open Research Services|
|Policy review date:|
|Policy creator:||Office of Scholarly Communication|
|Policy creation date:||2016-01-18|